Top 10 Best Tutors near Calgary, AB – Last Updated May 2021
Calgary Tutor is your premier go-to source for educational support in Calgary. We pair experienced and qualified tutors with students of all ages who require individualized attention. Our commitment to providing an enriching experience, combined with our dedicated staff of professionally accredited educators, makes us the right choice for helping your student reach their potential and beyond!
We provide one-on-one sessions which allow our tutors to evaluate the student’s strengths and weaknesses better, identify areas that need improvement, give personalized feedback, and suggest new strategies and techniques based on the student’s needs. We specialize in English, Maths, Science, Social Sciences/Humanities, Computer Science/Programming & more.
Our tutors also develop learning plans that cover a range of topics such as goal setting, organization skills, memory strategies & test prep strategies, so students can achieve their academic goals in an effective manner. At Calgary Tutor we value collaboration between the teacher and student and create an environment free from judgement where they can truly connect while learning.
Whether it’s elementary school readiness or passing a university course with flying colors – let our professional instructors help your student reach their academic goals! Contact us today to get started!
Hi, my name is Jane and I am a Calgary-based tutor who specializes in providing one-on-one tutoring and academic guidance to students of all ages.
I have a degree in Education from the University of Calgary and extensive experience working with children, young people and adults to help them develop the skills they need to succeed in their studies. I take an individual approach, believing each student is unique in terms of their learning style and educational needs.
My services include:
- Customized lesson plans that focus on the strengths and weaknesses of your individual student
- Assistance with coursework related to mathematics, science or English language
- Coaching on writing essays and understanding grammar rules
- Strategies for effective studying habits, such as memorization techniques and organization principles
- Guidance on managing time efficiently
- Advice on developing critical thinking skills. In addition, I offer exam preparation help for both government administered exams such as ACTs and other standardized tests. I also provide assistance with studying for college entrance exams such as the SAT or MCAT. My commitment to each student is not just to give lessons in academic theory but also practical instruction that’ll help prepare students for examinations while reinforcing information they learn in school. If you’re looking for a reliable tutor to assist with academics in Calgary, then don’t hesitate to reach out!